Daily Scenic Lake Cruises to the Maori Rock Carvings
Visiting the famous Maori Rock Carvings on Mine Bay is one of the must do activities when you are in the Great Lake Taupo region. The Carvings are only accessible by water and Chris Jolly Outdoors’ scenic lake cruises on our modern spacious Cruise Cat catamaran would be the fastest and most comfortable way to get to the Carvings. Come on board with us to take in the picturesque secluded bays of Lake Taupo and the spectacular snow capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park. Our trips are perfect for families with heaps of activities to keep the kids entertained.
Scenic Cruise departure times :
- 10.30AM Scenic Cruise (Departs daily)
- 1.30PM Taste of Taupo Cruise (Departs daily)
- 10.30AM Sunday Kiwiana Brunch Cruise (Sundays only)
- 5PM Knight Rider Scenic Cruise (Every Friday & Sat in Winter)
- 5PM Summer Cocktail Cruise (Summer only)
- 5PM Taurikura Maori Cultural Experience Cruise (Every Thursday in Summer)
Departs daily from Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour. Please arrive 15 mins before your departure time.
We’ve got a great family summer special going on for our daily departing 10.30AM and 1.30PM Lake Taupo scenic cruise trips to the Maori Rock Carvings – only $99 for 2 adults and 2 children (5-17yrs). Normally $128 – that’s a saving of up to $29!