Journey to the Māori Rock Carvings in comfort and style with a stunning tour of the bays. We've been looking after people like you for over 40 years, and our 90 minute tour on the Lake is on your list of the 'top things to do in Taupō.
With live commentary and spectacular viewing platforms, let us host you while you are here. Free homemade muffin and a hot drink included in your ticket on the 10.30am and 1.30pm scenics!We offer comfortable booth seating for all ages, full amenities on board, lots of kids activities and we have two levels with viewing platforms to get you close to the carvings. Cruise Cat is large and spacious with excellent all weather options.
Taupo, New Zealand
10.30am SCENIC Māori Rock Carvings Boat Cruise
Price: From NZD$35
Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
Special combo deal with Hole in One Taupo (61 Lake Terrace, Taupo)
Adult Scenic cruise pass with a bucket of 15 balls for Hole in One - Just $40.00pp
Family Scenic cruise pass with a bucket of 50 Balls for Hole in One - Just $90.00
Chris Jolly Outdoors has been looking after you for 40 years, and with that in mind your safety and wellbeing, along with that of our staff, are foremost in our mind. Because we don't like germs either, we make sure that everything is sanitized. We are also the largest boat in the harbour, and we are limiting our passenger numbers to just 35 people (but we can take up to 100), just to give you the space you need to travel with peace of mind. Details of our H&S policies around Covid-19 are below**
Journey to the Māori Rock Carvings in comfort and style with a stunning tour of the Lake Taupō bays. Our 90-minute tour on the Lake is on your list of the 'top things to do in Taupō'. Free homemade muffin and a hot drink included in your ticket! Here's why you should choose us:
- Our boats have spacious viewing platforms to get you close to the scenery and is suitable for all ages
- Our live commentary of the history of the region is awesome, with passionate staff to create make your day!
- Cruise Cat has comfortable booth seating, warm areas (for the chilly days) and pram, wheelchair access (confirm prior to booking)
- All amenities onboard like toilets, a bar and food options
- Suitable for large groups so you're not crammed in like sardines
- Plenty of activities to entertain the kids like colouring, driving the boat (ask the Skipper), a treasure hunt and friendly staff
- If you are travelling in a group of 10 or more, please contact us directly on 07 3780623 as we may be able to organize a bulk discount or a private charter. **
Full disinfecting and sanitizing of our vessels prior to and after every trip.
Right of refusal to any clients showing signs and symptoms of flu-like illness.
Limited numbers on scenic trips to 35pax and allocated seating to adhere to the Ministry of Health social distancing of 1 meter.
Removal of all self-service hot beverages and food, with the implementation of single server table service.
Hand sanitizing for clients when loading & departing vessel, with the provision for single-use gloves to be available should you request them.
Full contact tracing system in place.
Daily checks to guidelines set out by MOH to ensure we are always informed on new policies and procedures.
We look forward to seeing you all soon and if you have any questions or queries in regards to COVID -19 protocols on our scenic trips or private charters please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Team at Chris Jolly Outdoors.